The Unit Registrar
As an investor, you can access information about your holding through the Computershare Investor Centre website. You can access this secure site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using this link: Computershare/Investor Centre.
Here, you can update your details and request electronic copies of a range of company information. You can:
- view and change your current holding address
- select email report options, including viewing and changing your annual/interim report and newsletter elections
- view a summary of your account including current and historic holding balances
- view your transaction history
- view your payment history
- update your IRD number, view your IRD status and submit IRD information
- update your bank account details
- review your communication options
Computershare provides registry services to Vital Healthcare Property Trust. Computershare is the world’s largest and only global share registry and a leading provider of financial market services and technology to the global securities industry. It provides services to listed companies, investors, employees, exchanges and other financial institutions.
Contact Computershare Investor Services Limited