Hurstville Private Hospital
As at 30 Jun, 2016
Market capitalisation rate:
37 Gloucester Road, Hurstville
Hurstville is a 96-bed private hospital located approximately 16 kilometres south-west of the Sydney CBD specialising in surgical services and obstetrics. Vital acquired Hurstville in May 2012 and since then it has undergone major redevelopment work, providing additional acute clinical services including increased operating capacity and patient accommodation and a significant upgrade of the existing facilities including:
- Four new operating theatres bringing the total to seven
- An extended and modern day surgery facility
- New inpatient wards
- An oncology day patient service
- Two new angiography suites
- A new six bed coronary care unit
- A new six bed intensive care unit
- A nine chair day oncology unit
- A new maternity ward which includes four delivery suites and a brand new special care nursery
The final stage of the work was completed in December 2015.
Click here to view a short video about Hurstville.